How to proceed
Once you have decided to continue your education at a university in Belarus, you will need to contact the university in order to receive an invitation to apply to study there. To do this you will need to provide the following documents:
- completed application form
- copy of your certificate of education showing your subjects and grades
- copy of your passport and birth certificate
- copy of your medical certificate
Once you have chosen your university and your course, you will need to apply for a student visa.
You do this by sending your chosen university:
- confirmation of acceptance at the university or college
- official certificate of education showing your subjects and grades
- medical certificate
- negative HIV certificate
- your passport and birth certificate
- 6 photos (4 x 6 cm)
Documentation can be supplied in Russian or Belarusian. If documents are provided in English, French, Spanish or German, accompanying translated copies are required in Russian or Belarusian.
Courses are conducted in Russian.
Most students live in student hostels, the cost of which is about 15-30 US dollars per month.